Index ¦ Archives ¦ RSS


Estimated read time: 1 minutes

I've been testing anyremote during the last week. I'm aware that there is kanyremote and ganyremote available, but I wasn't really interested in those, since they would hide the glory details. :)

So I decided to give the server mode mode a try and I choosed okular as a test application. My commandline is:

anyremote -s bluetooth:19 -f /usr/share/anyremote/cfg-data/Server-mode/okular.cfg

Once I started the server on my notebook I could choose it in the midlet on my phone in the j2me client and it worked as expected.

© Miklos Vajna. Built using Pelican. Theme by Giulio Fidente on github.