Estimated read time: 1 minutes
It seems the method we used to have a custom date format (ie.: not the default mmddyy, but the yymmdd one) is no longer supported. I spent about an hour trying to figure out what's wrong with it, but it seems the solution is not so trivial and it just does not worth the effort. So it's dropped for now, sigh.
And if I'm at blaming docbook, then here it is: The git manpages still have a ".ft C" / ".ft" string pair around code blocks (or whatever they are called, think of the html <pre> tag), probably due to some broken custom asciidoc.conf.
I like docbook (since generating man/html/pdf is easy from it), but I really hate the fact that they break something with each release. ;-/