Index ¦ Archives ¦ RSS

Four RtfFilter fixes

Estimated read time: 1 minutes

During the week I got some feedback from Oliver Specht on my GSoC work. I decided to dedicate a whole day to address those issues (these were all regressions compared to the old RTF exporter). Here are the results:

  • Numbering indentations were problematic, this is now fixed.
  • Outline numbering was missing, fixed as well.
  • Explicit character style support was missing, I now implemented it.
  • Finally (which was the most time-consuming), text frames were now exported, this is now implemented, too.

One remaining question is that he mentioned something is problematic with the table of contents export, but I could not reproduce the bug so far.

© Miklos Vajna. Built using Pelican. Theme by Giulio Fidente on github.