Index ¦ Archives ¦ RSS

Undocumented modprobe switches

Estimated read time: 1 minutes

I just sent this patch, because I hated I had to look up the source about what -b does.

BTW, I did the d-f-e benchmark for the ghc repo as well, the results are here. I hope I can get tailor to somehow convert the darcs and ghc darcs repo as well, then I can draw some nice chart about how fast d-f-e is. ;-)

Currently it can't convert darcs.darcs because I specified latin2 as input/output charset and it considered that as invalid. Given that d-f-e detected ISO-8859-2, I wonder WTF is this, I unspecified the output charset and changed latin2 to ISO-8859-2 on the input side, we'll see if that helps or not.

© Miklos Vajna. Built using Pelican. Theme by Giulio Fidente on github.