Here is a list of the contributors who have helped improving osm-gimmisn. Big shout-out to them!
- Tamas Vasony https://github.com/vasony
- Miklos Vajna firstname.lastname@example.org
- Balázs Úr https://github.com/urbalazs
- Tamás Nagy https://github.com/bkil
- Yogurt4 https://github.com/Yogurt4
- Zsolt Beringer https://github.com/zsolt-beringer
- towns-man https://github.com/towns-man
- Athoss9 https://github.com/Athoss9
- feke-te https://github.com/feke-te
- Tamás Márton https://github.com/tamas-marton
- Attila Kun https://github.com/attilakundev
- PisNP https://github.com/PisNP
- Balázs Meskó https://github.com/meskobalazs
- vdgergo https://github.com/vdgergo
- AndreasTUHU https://github.com/AndreasTUHU
- Petymag https://github.com/Petymag
- kadarivan https://github.com/kadarivan
- abcugkar https://github.com/abcugkar
- ImreSamu https://github.com/ImreSamu
- lionkmp https://github.com/lionkmp
If you feel you're missing from this list, feel free to add yourself in a PR.
osm-gimmisn is free and open source. You can find the source code on GitHub and issues and feature requests can be posted on the issue tracker. If you'd like to contribute, please consider opening a pull request.
You can file a new issue (bugreport, feature request) at GitHub. Please always describe a single problem.
Here is a minimal template:
- First step
- Second step
- Third step
A description of what happens currently.
A description of what you expected to happen.