vmiklos.hu
shameless self-promoting website
»Root
»Rejourn root
Posted Thursday, 13 January 2011 by Miklos
Tags: en libreoffice

I’ve got a report which turned out to be two separate issues. One is a regression from Go-OO 3.2.x, this post is about this part. The other part is about the improvement of both the import/export RTF filter, the bug has some detail on that part as well.

So the problem was that wrapped images (when the image is a frame and not a character) had some extremely small height. I did not notice this bug in LO as an LO-specific extension hides that value, but in Word you can see it:

http://vmiklos.hu/pic/fdo32613-before.png

The fix is to use the height of the containing frame instead of the height of the picture itself, then it’ll look fine:

http://vmiklos.hu/pic/fdo32613-after.png

Comments